I am so excited to share this super simple, yet incredibly delicious snack with you!
These 6 ingredient sweet potato power bars are packed with great ingredients. It take 10 minutes to whip these babies up & then you have snacks for the whole week!
The sweet potato in here makes these bars taste extra rich and gooey. They’re super versatile.. you can always switch the almonds for cashews, peanuts, ect or add in things like flax seeds or chia seeds. They’re sweetened with raisins and maple syrup for the ideal sweetness, but you can also use less maple syrup if you wish!
Serves: 6-8 bars
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup steamed sweet potato
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup oats
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Add the almonds, sweet potato, raisins and oats to the blender (or food processor) & pulse for 10 seconds. Scrape the sides of the blender and pulse again, repeat 3 times. Add the maple syrup & pulse a few more times until you reach a consistency you like. (I chose to make mine a little chunkier)
- Transfer the mixture to a tray lined with parchment paper & press everything down firmly.
- Heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time (stirring in between), until it is runny. Drizzle it all over the bars.
- Place them in the refrigerator for at least 30 minute & cut them into bars. Store them in the fridge for up to 10 days, or freeze them.