If you don’t already know, my obsession for Granola is real
This coconut chocolate chunk granola is the perfect recipe for breakfast or snacking! It’s made with healthy ingredients which you may already have in your pantry. The chocolate and coconut combo is one of my favorites, I could demolish a bowl of this in no time.
Coconut Chocolate Chunk Granola
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup nuts of choice – I used cashews + almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup vegan butter – melted
- ½ cup syrup of choice
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or paste
- 1 bar vegan chocolate – broken into chunks
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees. Combine the rolled oats, nuts, cinnamon, coconut flakes and cocoa powder in a large bow. Next pour in the butter, syrup and vanilla and combine well, then mix in the chocolate chunks. Transfer to a line baking sheet, press the mixture down with your hands so it's compressed. Bake for about 35 minutes. Let cool, then store in an air-tight container.