Whenever i make banana pancakes i have the jack johnson song on repeat, anybody else?
This vegan banana pancakes use my classic pancake recipe as a base with a few little things added. I love having this on the weekends so much, the caramelized banana just makes me so happy. Simple, classic & delicious!
Vegan Banana Pancakes
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 2 bananas -sliced
- vegan butter (for the pan)
- maple syrup
- vegan butter
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a wet measuring cup, combine the wet ingredients & let them sit for 5 minutes. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until completely smooth.
- Cook about 1/3 cup of batter on a buttered pan over medium heat, add as many banana slices as you want & then flip after about a minute (or until the batter starts to bubble). Repeat for all of the batter & banana slices.
- Stack up your pancakes and top with vegan butter and maple syrup