I’ve been making this once a week since it’s so simple and so tasty
The EASIEST 15 minute curry recipe! So so good & it just uses some simple pantry staples, I bet you already have these ingredients.
The Easiest 15 Minute Curry
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 lb sweet potato – peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 yellow onion – diced
- 3 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger – minced
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1½ cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1½ cup chopped tomatoes – fresh or canned
- rice, quinoa or naan
- chopped green onion
- chopped cilantro
- Start by filling a pot with boiling water and adding the diced sweet potato, boil for about 10 minutes until the sweet potato is tender (if you can stick a fork into the potato, it's done).
- While that’s boiling start making the curry in another pot, heat oil over medium heat and add the diced onion and garlic. Once that is fragrant add in the ginger and curry powder, mix everything around and cook for a few minutes. Now add in the chickpeas, and cook for a few minutes. Next add in the chopped tomatoes, cook for a few minutes. Finally add in the cooked sweet potato and coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice, quinoa or naan and top with green onion and/or cilantro.