My favorite pancake recipe topped with crunch granola & other fantastic toppings.
Tall stack of pancakes anyone? These vegan pancakes with granola are a Saturday must – vegan fluffy pancakes topped with vanilla yogurt, peanut butter, homemade granola, maple syrup, strawberries & some edible flowers
Vegan pancake stack with granola
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Your favorite granola
- vanilla plant based yogurt
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- edible flower petals – optional
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. In a wet measuring cup, combine the wet ingredients & let them sit for 5 minutes. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until completely smooth.
- Cook about 1/3 cup of batter on a (vegan) buttered pan over medium heat, flipping after about a minute.
- Stack and top with vanilla almond milk yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup, strawberries, granola & edible flowers (if you want to be a little extra)