My favorite part about these cookies is that I eat them for breakfast (and they very much taste like dessert)! They’re full of whole foods and super nutritious. I’ll make a batch of these and they’ll be gone in 2 days in my house!
Chocolate Protein Cookies
Servings: 12 cookies
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup soy milk
- ⅓ cup coconut oil – melted
- ⅓ cup cashew butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate flavored plant protein (can sub 3 tbsp vanilla or plain protein + 1 tbsp cocoa powder)
- 1 cup un-bleached flour (can sub almond flour)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 bar vegan dark chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Combine the maple syrup, soy milk, melted coconut oil, cashew butter & vanilla extract. Whisk everything together until smooth. Add in the protein powder, flour, baking soda & salt. Mix everything together. Chop the chocolate bar into chunks and fold in. Using and ice cream scooper to make balls & transfer to a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 13 minutes, and let cool for at least 5 minutes before digging in.