This bowl was is cozy and incredibly flavorful!
Ginger carrot sweet potato soup to warm us up after a brisk hike this morning. I love simple recipes like these, just a few ingredients and only one pot. Plus, it hits the spot every time!!
Ginger Carrot Sweet Potato Soup
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 8 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp chili lime seasoning
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp salt
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- spoonful plain soy yogurt
- fresh cilantro - roughly chopped
- green onion - roughly chopped
- Wash and chop the sweet potatoes, carrots into 1 inch pieces. Dice the onion, then add all of the veggies to a large pot & add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Once the veggies are cooked through, blend everything with an immersion blender. Divide between bowls and top with yogurt, cilantro and green onions.