These nutritious treats are next level!
Cinnamon roll raw energy bites – A chewy cinnamon bite coated in ‘frosting’ made with coconut oil and cashew butter! Vegan, gluten free & soooo dang good.
Cinnamon Roll Raw Energy Bites
Cinnamon roll balls
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup cashews (can sub almond or a mix of the two)
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil – melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- To make the cinnamon balls, process the dates until very soft & they have formed into a big ball. Add in the nuts & pulse until combined. Add in the nut butter, then pulse again. Add in the almond flour & maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon & process until completely combined.
- Rolls the mixture into balls by squeezing them first, then roll them up.
- Combine all of the frosting ingredients. Drizzle right on the bites for a thinner harder coat, or stick the frosting mixture in the refrigerator for a few minutes for a thicker spread-able frosting. Refrigerate the bites with the frosting to completely set. Keep stored in the refrigerator.