Ever just want a plate of fries for dinner?
These slow roasted sweet potatoes covered in green sauce (and feta and everything bagel seasoning) are satisfying all of the cravings while being super nutritious. Now that’s my kind of meal!
Slow Roasted Sweet Potatoes Covered in Green Sauce
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 large sweet potatoes - cut into ver thick wedges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp flakey sea salt
- ⅓ tsp black pepper
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup fresd herbs (I used parsley and cilantro)
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup water (more or less depending on how thick you want it)
- ½ cup vegan feta
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Toss the sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt and pepper, then roasted at 300 degrees for 1½ hours, flipping half way through.
- Blend all of the green sauce together until smooth.
- Drizzle plenty of green sauce over the sweet potatoes, then top with plenty of feta and EB seasoning!