Sweet, crunchy and creamy all in one bite.
Crunchy almond butter cups are my new addiction. I didn’t think a simple almond butter cup could get better until I added some crunchy hazelnuts in there. They are the best little snack, or dessert!
Crunchy Almond Butter Cup
Servings: 10 cups
- 4 oz dark chocolate bar
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ tsp flakey sea salt
- Chop up the dark chocolate bar. Chop up the hazelnuts & make sure that the nuts are halved at the largest.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until liquid. Fold in the hazelnuts.
- Scoop about a teaspoon of melted nutty chocolate into a mini cupcake baking cups, using the back of a spoon to push chocolate up the sides of the cup.
- Once the bottom & all sides of each cup are coated, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Scoop some almond butter into each cup, smoothening the top to be flat. Freeze for ~30 minutes
- Finish them off by sealing the top with melted nutty chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt. Refrigerate for 10 minutes, then enjoy!