Easiest. tacos. Ever.These no-cook tacos are so simple and easy.. only used the stove to heat the tortillas up! Just chop up a few veggies and stack everything up. They certainly don’t disappoint on the flavor side.. that cashew queso is GOOD.
Servings: 6 tacos
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 avocado
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1½ cup black beans
- ½ cup red onion - diced
- 1½ cup cherry tomatoes - diced
- ½ cup cilantro - roughly chopped
- ¾ cup cashews
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup soy milk (can sub water)
- Smash the avocado and mix in the lime juice.
- Add all of the cashew queso to a blender & blend on high for 2 minutes. Add more soy milk it it's too thick.
- Warm the corn tortillas either on the stove top or in the microwave.
- Add the smashed avocado mixture to each warm tortilla, then add the beans, onion, tomato, cilantro and then drizzle with cashew queso.