This recipe is a non-recipe.
Lazy girl pizza salad is for when you want something kind of healthy, kind of not and you just don’t really want to cook. Tasty, easy and satisfying!
Lazy Girl Pizza Salad
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 personal size frozen pizza (I used the vegan pizza from Whole Foods)
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ cup sprouts
- 2 tbsp pickled onions
- 1 radish - sliced
- 2 tbsp green goddess dressing (I used the one from Trader Joe's)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook the pizza according to box instructions.
- While it cooks, toss the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Just pile the salad onto the cooked pizza! Enjoy!