Last weekend’s nacho spread was so dang good.
These chipotle hummus nacho feature an easy homemade spicy hummus and fresh veg. This take on nachos is super flavorful and nutritious! Need to make these… like EVERY weekend!
Chipotle Hummus Nachos
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 2 cups vegan shredded cheese
- ¼ cup pico de gallo
- 1 avocado – cut into cubes
- 2 radishes – cut into thin slices
- 1 jalapeño – cut into thin slices
- ¼ red onion – cut into thin slices
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 can chickpeas -rinsed
- ½ cup tahini
- 1 chipotle pepper (in adobo sauce)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 lemon -juiced
- To make the hummus, add all of the ingredients to a food processor & blend until smooth.
- Assemble the nachos by spreading the chips out on a baking sheet & sprinkle with a generous amount of vegan cheese (covering most of the chips). Stick them in the oven (350 degrees) until the cheese has softened.
- Top with dollops of hummus & pico de Gallo, evenly distributed. Then layer the radishes, jalapeños, avocado, red onions & sesame seeds.