If your breakfast doesn’t feel like a party, then you’re doing it wrong.
This raspberry and seed yogurt bowl is the perfect combo of crunchy, creamy and fruity! It also feature my favorite easy peasy homemade chia seed jam, it literally takes 10 minutes to make.
Raspberry and Seed Yogurt Bowl
Servings: 1 serving
- 1 cup vanilla dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tbsp chia seed jam -recipe below
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- ¼ cup raspberries
chia seed jam
- 4 cups raspberries – frozen or fresh
- ⅓ tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¼ cup water
- Prepare the jam by bringing everything to a boil in a pot & stir until the berries have broken down & the mixture starts to thicken. Transfer to a sterilized jar & refrigerate to thicken.
- To make your bowl, put the yogurt in a bowl, then add the rest of ingredients as toppings. Easy & delicious!