When I don’t have time to grocery shop or plan dinner, I throw random leftovers into a wrap.
This ‘leftovers wrap’ recipe is super super versatile. You can use just about anything from your fridge to fill them, mix and match as you please! Here are some ideas:
Leftover roasted veggies: sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, parsnips
Greens: arugula, spinach, kale
Grain: brown rice, quinoa, bulgar, millet
Dip / Spread: hummus, red pepper sauce, cashew cheese
Optional: vegan cheese
- 2 wraps I used red pepper flavored ones
- 1 cup leftover roasted veggies I used peppers and carrots
- 1 cup greens I used spinach
- 1/2 cup grains I used quinoa
- 1/2 cup dip/spread I used hummus and red pepper spread
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese I used vegan feta
- Simply toss everything but the wraps together in a bowl until just about combined, then divide between 2 wraps. Fold them up & enjoy!