This loaf is drool worth.
A sweet, gooey and nutty loaf where the only sweetener is banana + honey! This Peanut Butter Honey Banana Bread is the perfect breakfast or snack.
Peanut butter honey banana bread
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1½ cup over ripe banana
- ½ cup plain plant based yogurt
- ½ cup honey plus more for topping
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp bean pollen
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit & line a bread loaf with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, mix the mashed bananas, yogurt, peanut butter, honey, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients while mixing.
- Transfer batter to a lined baking tin & top with extra honey & the other banana.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean). Drizzle with the peanut butter and sprinkle with bee pollen. Let cool before cutting.