Strawberry banana smoothies are every kids favorite flavor, but let’s transform this classic into something a little more exciting (and nutritious)
To make this strawberry banana pomegranate smoothie, all you have to do is add a few special ingredients to transform this classic combo into an incredibly nutritious smoothie.
I love adding in some fun mix-ins and toppings rather than blending everything together, because you get a range of flavors as you drink. (Plus adding some yogurt swirled in gives it such a fun look)
Strawberry Banana Pomegranate Smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups plant based milk
- 3 tbsp pomegranate powder
- 2 scoop favorite vegan protein - vanilla works well here (optional)
- ¼ cup plant based yogurt (I used a soy yogurt)
- 2 tbsp bee pollen
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- Blend the frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, milk, pomegranate powder, and protein powder in a high speed blender.
- In 2 large cups, take the yogurt and spread it around in the inside of the dry glass (i used the back of a spoon to do this). Pour the smoothie into each of these cups and top with bee pollen and hemp seeds.