Easy like Sunday morning🌼
This cranberry blueberry smoothie bowl just has a few simple ingredients and is the perfect thing to wake up to. The tartness from the cranberries gives this bowl an autumn essence & keeps the flavors well rounded.
During colder months, it’s hard to find fresh fruit in the supermarket, so I head to the frozen section for my fruit and berries.
I bought this huge bag of frozen cranberry blueberry mixture a few weeks ago & have been using it in smoothies, cereal and pancakes while fresh fruit is hard to find. For this smoothie bowl I opted for a thinner consistency by adding more almond milk than usual, but if you want it to be supper thick then use half as much almond milk or omit it entirely. When you make a super this smoothie, you’ll have to pulse, then scrape the sides, the pulse, and repeat!
You can top this cranberry blueberry smoothie bowl with anything you’d like. I found some Canadian blueberries and the most beautiful satsuma oranges at the market, but if you can’t find local fruit then you can top the bowl off with frozen fruit, granola or freeze dried fruit!
Cranberry Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen blueberry cranberry mix
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- ¾ cup plant based milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops vegan protein powder - vanilla works well (optional)
- ¼ cup frozen coconut meat chunks (optional)
- 1 satsuma orange - sliced
- coconut flakes
- almond butter
- hemp seeds
- Blend all of the smoothie ingredient for about 3 minutes. Divide between 2 bowls & top with satsuma orange slices, blueberries, coconut flakes ,almond butter, hemp seeds