A little sweet and salty action for ya. These are packed with wholesome and hearty ingredients to make for a greeeat snack (that feels like dessert)!
Pretzel Chocolate Superfood Balls
Servings: 10 balls
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp chocolate nut butter - I used "organic power fuel chocolate" from Nuttzo, but you can sub almond butter, hazelnut butter, etc.
- 2 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 medjool dates - pitted
- 2 cups pretzels - crushed
- In a food processor, blend the almond, peanuts, oats, cocoa powder, chocolate nut butter, cocoa nibs, chia seeds and dates. You'll have to pulse it a few times, then whip down the edges & repeat until you can run it smoothly.
- Form balls out of the blended mixture (about 1 inch in diameter).
- Place the crushed pretzels into a large bowl, and roll the balls in the pretzels until covered.
- Transfer the balls to the freezer to set! Enjoy!