I knew this was going to be a tasty smoothie, but I didn’t know it was gonna be THIS tasty. I love all of the hearty yet sweet flavors in here. It’s so soothing and perfect for after a workout!
Sweet Potato Carrot Smoothie
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 small sweet potato steamed then frozen, peal removed
- 2 medium raw carrots - pealed
- 1 medjool date - pitted
- 1/4 cup frozen coconut meat chunks
- 1 scoop protein powder - vanilla or unflavored
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup nut mylk or choice
- 1/4 cup yogurt - I used plain soy
- 2 tbsp granola
- 1 tsp nut butter - I used pumpkin seed butter
- Blend it all together on high for 2 minutes. Pour into a glass & layer with yogurt then top with granola and pumpkin seed butter !