This might looks like your classic fries and ketchup, but they sure ain’t… this is a next level combination that you’ve gotta try.
You can always make these fries and have them plain or with hummus / pesto.
I also love using this ketchup for things like burgers, sandwiches, etc.
Parsnip baked Fries
- 3 raw parsnips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Cut parsnips into thin strips. Toss in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Check them every 5-10 minute & remove any fries that are starting to brown before the rest.
- Once their done, transfer them to a paper towel to absorb any extra oil.
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl using a a fork or spoon. done!