Mamma was visiting this week so naturally I made us some fun breakfast bowls, but I was wondering if I could sneak a vegetable in there without her noticing.
After eating I asked “would you believe me if I told you that there was a vegetable in that bowl?”. She was shocked, I had her guessing everything from leafy greens to avocados! So there you have it.. sneak some frozen veggies (cauliflower, zucchini, spinach, avocado, sweet potato) along with your fruits in your smoothies for great flavor added health benefits!
Berry Bowls (With a Hidden Vegetable!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tsp acai powder
- 1 serving plant protein - vanilla or unflavored
- splash nut mylk
- fresh blackberries + raspberries
- banana slices
- coconut flakes
- bee pollen
- hemp seeds
- probiotic yogurt - I used a coconut yogurt
- Blend everything together until smooth and thick. You might need to stop a few times to scrape down the edges. Transfer smoothie to 2 bowls & add all the toppings you want.