This smoothie get its color from spinach (which is the sweetest leafy green) & spirulina (which is packed with nutrients that are hard to get in your daily diet).
Plus, it actually taste GOOD (not just like liquid greens) .. I even got my 13 year old brother to verify that.
- 1 Cup spinach leaves – packed
- ⅓ frozen banana
- ¼ Cup frozen strawberries
- ½ Cup frozen mango
- ¼ teaspoon spirulina
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate powder (optional)
- 1 Cup almond milk
- Toppings: Fresh raspberries and champagne currants
- Mix all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Top with raspberries and champagne currants!