You can never go wrong with a burrito bowl!
You especially can’t go wrong with a 20 minute burrito bowl! A little corn, maybe some black beans, half an avocado and a few tomatoes, badda bing badda boom!
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 tsp chipotle salt
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- ½ cup diced green onion, plus more for topping
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Heat up half the olive oil in a pan, then add the mushrooms, half of the taco seasoning, and half of the chipotle salt. Cook for about 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- In another large pan, add the rest of the olive oil, taco seasoning and chipotle salt. Then add the black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes. Mix everything together and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the corn and beans start to get a bit crispy, then removed from heat.
- Start to assemble the bowls by dividing the quinoa and mushrooms between 2 bowls, then add some of the bean corn mixture to each (you will have plenty leftover). Finish off the bowls with cherry tomatoes, avocado slices, feta, cilantro and green onions!