Pizza is always a good idea. 😛 Especially when it only takes 15 min to make. Using a wrap instead of dough makes for a crispier (and lighter) pizza (plus it cooked so much faster).
- 1 Whole wheat wrap (I used Tumaros)
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (less if you want it very crispy, more if you like it saucier)
- 5 Tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese
- a few cherry tomatoes - sliced into rounds
- a few dolups of olive tapenade
- 2 chicken sausage links - cut into rounds
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay the wrap on an oiled baking sheet. Spread the pizza sauce evenly on the wrap, then sprinkle cheese. Add the tapenade, tomatoes and sausage. Bake for 10 minutes. Done!